3.5

Newspaper not delivered to the proper space.This is the second request to request a change.

I live in a 55 or older mobile park and connot walk to the very end of driveway to get my paper. I would like it thrown ( im assuming its thrown) to bottom of the stairs or even on porch would be extremely awesome. This will also keep the paper stay dry on wet days. Thank u for ur help.

I do not want to cancel my subscription.Please help.

Review about: The Seattle Times Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with The Seattle Times?

Comments

When I was a paperboy in 1967, people were very picky about where they wanted the delivery.

Some were polite and explained themselves, others nasty carping beasts who just wanted to pick on an 11 year old.

But none of them called the boss.They all spoke directly to me.

Very effective. I carried a small folded list in my pocket of who was where. Very simple.

Their were several intolerable customers with gangs of children who liked to pick on the paper boy. I refused service to those homes and told the boss to find another flunky if he expected me to take abuse.

(Pretty bold statement for an 11 year old back in '67)

You're right, they probably throw it from a car. Poor service.

55 and older ? I'm older than that but couldn't bear the thought of living at God's Little Waiting Room Trailer Park, though I'd like to have delivered papers there.

That would have been very simple.No reason they can't get it right.